Silent Obscenity
Welcome!
Silent Obscenity
Welcome!
Silent Obscenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eden Eternal

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

姫花のサ-ビス - Himeka's Special Service

Go down 
+3
Tittle_Your_Vittle
Jyakobu
Ryuzetta
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryuzetta

Ryuzetta

姫花のサ-ビス - Himeka's Special Service Empty
PostSubject: 姫花のサ-ビス - Himeka's Special Service   姫花のサ-ビス - Himeka's Special Service EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 7:42 am

Well as you may know I'm caught up helping people gather things they want of course, since I'm so nice? (かな?)
Yes, School Started but I'm still willing to help people get some of the items they want so I'm posting this forum... Since no one actually reads the Guild Chat/Message.
Uh! To Start Off...

I'm willing to help you farm any kinds of Trophy, including World Bosses. Although I probably won't have enough time to help everybody at the same time but please bear with me that I am only 1 Person, and to set up party from my connections shall be easy to certainly get the Trophy you want... Eventually. (私悪運があるんだよ。。)
This Includes Gold Items From Trials
There are Exceptional Items Where I Will Absolutely NOT stay in one spot hunting for you. That is...
- Final Destination Ring
- Gods Journey Ring.

The reason to that, everyone wants it and I don't want to spend the next decade of my life going into Ulta Hall Trial Every Damn Day, as if I don't already. If you're lucky perhaps you wanted something from Ulta Hall and it drops, you get it that's a round of applaud for you. However any other Dungeon Instances that you would like to collect Trophies for from Angor Quarry( Lv. 8 ) - Century ( Lv. 55 ) I am willing to help you.

Another condition is the popular "Misclick" Ninja, I will not tolerate any kind of Loot Ninja accidental or not. You should becareful for what you're clicking. I don't accept anyone who doesn't concentrate on doing what their doing and think of this as a "I came to Leach". If I even find you Leaching Once or "Oops, I Press Need By Accident" ever, I will cancel your request and put you on a warning. If it's excessive, I will not ever help you again for anything. Rude? Yes, I am the rules.

I will help you in all Trial: Dungeon Instances, However you have to co-operate with my rules and regulations in being in my party. That and please always remember to listen to instructions or else it becomes problematic and yes, I rage quit. Very seldom it happens but when people does things their way thinking it will work and ruin the enjoyment of being in the dungeon itself for the rest of the team is very frustrating.

F.A.Q.

How Do You Do It?
Pretty much List Three, of the Most Items You Want On This Forum - And I'll find time I guess in my schedule to take you in those instances to get it.

Can I ask for more than three?
Yes, and No.

Yes, if right now I do not have to help other people do Dungeon Instances or have Requests of the same Items.
No, if I have others I need to help and people have the same Requests for the next couple Items you want.

Is It Free?
Yes it is, why would I charge my own Guild Member to go into Dungeon Instances? Ridiculous (もう!)

What Must I Be Able To Play?
If I cannot find anyone else to take the roll as a "Tank", I need you to atleast beable to do that, but confirm with me first! Sometimes I have portable Tanks willing to help you get the items you want.

What if this item is being called by other people in the same Guild?
Most of the time I set up a party where most people has got the certain items you're looking for in the dungeon so most of the time you won't have to worry about that but if it does come down to it, I will arrage what items people get in dungeons. If others otherwise I will tell you the procedure of our loot rules.

Can I call other items in the Dungeon and get that + the Gold I want in the same Dungeon?
Yes, and No.
Yes - If the party agrees that you can get this item solely because no one here wants it and FFA is sometimes a pain in the butt to solute. If the party agrees in you getting 2 or More Yellows in the Dungeon, I will approve of it.

No - If even one person does not agree AND/OR someone else from another Guild is in the party I will absolutely NOT allow this. It will go back to our regular ruling that no one will roll the certain item you're looking for if/or approved or you will roll against maybe 1-2 other person rather then 8. Look at the chances that way you'll know this is more generosity.

There's also one regulation I would like all members to follow on. I absolutely hate people who are "Jack of all trades good at none" it's a saying for you wanting everything but you're not good at any. I would like it that unless you pay 5,000$ USD to Aeria Games that the Yellows you roll on better be something you will use often or use at all times. Not just "I will play this class for fun so I want these extra other items can you help me pls" I will degrade you lower then JOHNDOE for those who still remember him.

If you do have any other questions you can Mail me, I'll add them to the F.A.Q.

@Copyright 姫花秋沢 2011

Back to top Go down
Jyakobu

Jyakobu

PostSubject: Needed Tank Items   姫花のサ-ビス - Himeka's Special Service EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 7:58 am

// I guess I'll start the list. //

Hero Soul Necklace - Veninfang Trials.
Thunder Spine Smasher - Baltaroi Core Trials.
[Edit 9/10] Shadow Lacerator - Ulta Hall Trials.
-------------------------------------------------------

Yes, I only need these 2, for now. If I ever need something not listed, I will update this list when the time comes. Thank you.

Silent got his Shadow Lacerator, so I'm putting it on my list. Still low priority though, incase someone needs it more than me.

Last edited by Jyakobu on Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:20 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tittle_Your_Vittle

PostSubject: Re: 姫花のサ-ビス - Himeka's Special Service   姫花のサ-ビス - Himeka's Special Service EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 8:09 am

Well let's see here...

1. Whispering Assasin (Balta)

2. Flaming Pew Pew Gun (You should know which one I'm talking about lol.) (Venin)

3. Ruthless Render (Venin)

Last edited by Tittle_Your_Vittle on Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Silent

PostSubject: Re: 姫花のサ-ビス - Himeka's Special Service   姫花のサ-ビス - Himeka's Special Service EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 8:32 am

Platinum Icy Light - Baltaroi
Whispering Assassin - Baltaroi [edit 9/10]
Robo VT080's Kinetic Energy Nucleus - Shale

Last edited by Silent on Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SkinHunger55

PostSubject: Re: 姫花のサ-ビス - Himeka's Special Service   姫花のサ-ビス - Himeka's Special Service EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 9:13 am

o.o yuma here!

Holy Light Deserter - Ulta
Warlord Fire Pistol - Fort
Wild Arrogance - Vile

>.> ur to nice Hime
Back to top Go down
ID107

ID107

PostSubject: Re: 姫花のサ-ビス - Himeka's Special Service   姫花のサ-ビス - Himeka's Special Service EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 7:34 am

1. Chaseno's Hilt = Crooked trophy

2. Robo VT080's trophy = Shale last boss trophy

3. Whispering Sword = Baltaroi first boss dagger

Last edited by ID107 on Fri Sep 09, 2011 3:10 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : I like females.)
Back to top Go down
MidnightFalcon

MidnightFalcon

PostSubject: Re: 姫花のサ-ビス - Himeka's Special Service   姫花のサ-ビス - Himeka's Special Service EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 5:16 pm

1)Ram Blood's Trophy-Venin
2)Robo VT080's Kinetic Energy Nucleus - Shale
3)Desert Scream-Baltaroi.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 姫花のサ-ビス - Himeka's Special Service   姫花のサ-ビス - Himeka's Special Service Empty

Back to top Go down

姫花のサ-ビス - Himeka's Special Service
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Silent Obscenity :: Forums :: Guild-
Jump to: